Sensors communicating with iNodeTM in real-time are automatically created. For offline data processing, a new device can be created using the following steps:
- Select Sensors > Create
- Write a note or brief description for the sensor (optional).
- Choose a proper Name for the sensor.
- Select the proper Time Zone for the sensor based on its location from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the City name (optional).
- Select the sensor’s location by clicking on the map or entering its latitude and longitude in the Location field.
- Click on Save.
Tip: Use Map Settings to show or hide components on the map temporarily.